ESG ANALYSTThe ESG Analyst carries out the quarterly portfolio ESG measurement and reporting process in order to enable proactive management of the portfolio and to allow proper recognition of the ESG status of the assets in the group’s portfolio.
The ESG Analyst carries out the quarterly portfolio ESG measurement and reporting process in order to enable proactive management of the portfolio and to allow proper recognition of the ESG status of the assets in the group’s portfolio.
ESG measurement of the portfolio
- Reporting non-conformities with respect to environmental permits and statutory audits.
- Collect and report asbestos status of buildings.
- Collect and report energy data.
- Implementing and monitoring energy accounting.
- Collect and report certification data.
- Processing information for publication of the KPIs internally, on our intranet, etc.
- Participating in the editing and coordinating the external verification of the ESG report, key performance indicators, etc.
- Various administrative tasks such as data management, document management and SAP follow-up.
- Prepare quarterly management reporting regarding portfolio ESG performance indicators.
- Supervise and develop the ESG performance indicators relating to the operational activity and the quality of the assets, as decision-making aids at management level;
- Analyse the results in a historical and contextual perspective;
- Divided between countries, sectors, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of the languages NL, FR, ENG: oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE, and preferably an Excel wizard
- Basic knowledge of environmental legislation would be an asset
- Collection, modelling and processing of data
- Knowledge of energy measurement and accounting
- Knowledge of database management
- Analysis and problem-solving
Analytical skills - ability to synthesise
- Personal effectiveness
- Human relations
Please send your résumé and cover letter to our Human Resources team